Thursday 15 January 2015

THE HOBBIT: BATTLE OF FIVE ARMIES REVIEW (SPOILER ALERT!!!)

Oh boy oh boy...
This was movie s going to be pretty damn hard to review... Well, so I don't confuse you or anything I'll do the pros and the cons of the movie cause... GAH IT GAVE ME MIXED FEELINGS!!!

Pros
1. Smaug's Reign
This part was really good because of... you know...fire, death, destruction... perfect, right? Yeah this part was pretty kewl if ya ask me.

2. Thorin's Dragon Sickness
I absolutely love how they portrayed the dragon sickness! It's EXACTLY how I imagined it. Thorin is now dead, which I don't really care about because I hate very much dislike dwarfs. *bats eyelashes sweetly*

3. Kili and Fili's Death
Okay first off, I honestly never wanted them to die. They were cool. But it did happen in the book so I have to give a thumbs up for that.

Cons
1. Thorin's Death
This was super screwed. Thorin was supposed to die back in a tent with Gandalf and Bilbo or something and Bilbo gave him the Arkenstone.... but he died on a mountain with only Bilbo and no Arkenstone.

2. The Arkenstone in General
It was sooooo messed up! Bilbo gave it to the elves and stuff and that is nothing close to it. Jeez... was it REALLY that hard to get it right?!?!

3. The stuff with Gandalf
Okay I know that this was in the appendices but it still wasn't in the book and I don't like it. Haha I'm so stubborn...


Well thanks for reading and let me know what you thought of the movie!!!


Peace,
Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment