Thursday 21 November 2013

Thor The Dark Worlds (SPOILER ALERT!!!)

Hey gang, I'm so sorry I didn't blog last week.
But, recently I went and saw Thor: The Dark World, and I loved it!
Way better than the first one. 
Anyways, the main bad guy is a Dark Elf, named Malekith. Otherwise known as, The Doctor.
Yes! Christopher Eccleson.

The laughter generator in this movie was definately Darcy and her intern. They are so awesome! I laughed real hard at a lot of their scenes.


But this movie almost made me cry! Because....DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAAAAA! LOKI DIES!!!! Boooooo Hooooooo. He was, like, my favourite character! I was quite angry then too.

And then out of the shadows...
Loki is back!!! I think he used his magical illusion powers against Thor.


Overall, I would give this movie a 9/10.


See you all very soon!

GeEkY tOfU.

2 comments:

  1. I loved Thor: The Dark World, too! I can't wait for part 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I absolutely love the MARVEL movies.
      P.S. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete