Thursday 3 April 2014

Minecraft Pixel Art: Totoro

Hey geeks from around the world!
How are ya guys doing? I guess I haven't blogged for a while...

Anyways, I've been making pixel art on Minecraft, and I decided to share with you the Totoro I made yesterday. I think you guys will like it!

Here it is below ↓

















Isn't it awesome? It took me about an hour and a half to make it. 

How did I do it? Well, a magician never tells his secrets, am I right? Some of you probably know anyways.

Oh! I am now working on a Harlequin and I will make sure I post a picture of it on here when it is done.

Thank you so much for reading!

Take a shwim, Jim!
Geeky Tofu.

P.S. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO COMMENT PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING: If you would like to comment on my blog, use a Google account or if you don't have one... please make one!

1 comment: