Saturday 5 July 2014

MoRe ThInGs YoU dIdN't KnOw AbOuT mE!!!

Hey dudes!
I have felt like I should post 5 more things you didn't know about me.

So...

Here it is.


1. I believe I am a true hippie.
Yeeeeaaah.... I think so.

2. I like vegan donuts better than regular donuts.
Like the donuts placed above, I like vegan ones better because they're less greasy. (Moonshine donuts are above)

3. My favourite type of paint to use is watercolour.
I dunno... there's just something about it that makes it so special.

4. My favourite she-villan is Harley Quinn.
I mean, who wouldn't love a Joker-obsessed, insane chick who smashes people with a giant hammer?

5. I absolutely love sloths!
SLOTHS ARE THE BESSSSSSST!!!!!!

Thanks for listening!


Sloths are awesome, sloths are cool,
Geeky.








3 comments:

  1. I knew some of these but still cool... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like sloths too
    And I know someone who likes them more than I do
    And it's not you
    They may like them more than you
    Or less than you
    I don't know how much you like them
    Follow my blog
    It is on my other Gmail account
    The website is
    www.mylife-chloeswift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete