Thursday 19 February 2015

Alpacasso = Bae

SORRY FOR MY DISAPPEARANCE BUT I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE SORRY SORRY SORRYYYYYYYY!!!!
But now,
it its time,
for me to tell you who my ultra-bae is...

Ready?

Here ya go....


IT'S ALPACASSO!!!

And someone please tell me... why the hell is it so damn cute? Like seriously, who invented this?

Wait.
I'm on a computer let's Google this...

*googling*

Well apparently it's made by the brand AMUSE but I currently cannot find their website. That was sorta helpful... I guess.

I do not have an alpacasso plush yet but I plan on buying one online but I am looking for a super authentic website to get it.

Here is my favourite alpaccasso that I want to get:

This is the Beige one of the Good Night Collection. So cuuuute!!!


That is all for today!


Until next time (and space),
Tofu.

4 comments:

  1. Geeky, when you wrote your letter to muse, was it cut short (mine was-big time!)? By the way, I think that the beige one is really cute, but the one you showed earlier appears to be even more cute (is that proper grammar?).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my letter did get cut a bit, but if I can recall I think it might've only been 1-2 paragraphs. And if your letter finally got in what issue was it in so I can read it?

      Also, I think that may be grammatically correct but I don't really know... haha.
      There are lots of Alpacassos (Alpacassi???) that you can buy on this website: http://otakumode.com/ including the ones I showed on this post. Maybe you'll get a little one of your own!

      I look forward to hearing from you soon,
      Tofu. <3

      Delete
  2. My letter was in the February 2015 issue.

    ReplyDelete