Friday 23 August 2013

HeLlO/ 5 tHiNgS yOu DiDn'T kNoW aBoUt Me!

HALLO!
I'm Tofu Geekers...But you can call me Geek or Tofu. I decided to make this blog 'cause most of my other ones failed. Today I'll be giving you 5 things you didn't know about me.


#1                        I'm Pectotarian

This means I don't eat meat but I still eat SEAFOOD. This picture of fish and chips is pretty tempting......

#2              I'm a huge Wrestling fan lady
Yeah. You heard me right. I like wrestling.  This awesome guy above me is CM Punk! He's got skillz. :3

#3            I am the only Pinkie Pie lover...
I know it's very sad....not many people love her! SUPPORT PINKIE! o_O

#4          I'm the only girl I know who actually                    
                            plays Minecraft.
Sad right? I ask a girl if she plays Minecraft and they say "Well....I have it...but I don't play it..." Dumb right?

#5                    I'm a Metalhead!!!!!   
No jokes! I like this stuff... Most of the Metal I'm interested in is called Power Metal.  My three favourite power metal bands are: Blind Guardian, Iced Earth and Stratovarius.

So...you know more about me know I would just like to let you know I will be posting every Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.

Please comment!!!
Tofu :)


No comments:

Post a Comment