Thursday 29 May 2014

The Lemon Squeeze Review.

Hey Guys!
I am back.... SORRY I HAVEN'T BLOGGED IN, LIKE, TWO WEEKS!!!!!!

Anyway! I got this new album by Jeremy Fisher called "The Lemon Squeeze."

It is very awesome... so  I decided to do a review on it!

So, comparing to his other albums, this one is absolutely my favourite. It is so much more upbeat than his other stuff AND there's a band instead of just himself.

My 3 favourite songs (in order) on it are:
1. "The Bride is Dead"
2. "Happy Day"
3. "Uh-Oh" (Featuring Serena Ryder)

"The Bride is Dead" is about this dude that proposed to his wife but a few weeks before the wedding, she got hit by a car and died. So this guy decided to still go on with the wedding and marry the girl's dead corpse.

"Happy Day" seems like it is about him going out with someone for their birthday, but I don't really know...

And I don't know what "Uh-Oh" is about... I don't really know, but I do know, by listening to thing song, I am too much of an ultra-whovian. So... I first listened to this song and I heard a line in it that I thought it said: "The TARDIS won't stick." I just thought: WOAH! Maybe he's a Doctor Who fan? But, reality is sad, and it actually says: "The CHARGES won't stick." Dang.

Back on track here, Overall, I would give this album a strong 5/5.



The TARDIS won't stick,
Geeky Tofu.








No comments:

Post a Comment