Sunday 7 September 2014

The Simpsons By Mac Grand Pumpkin Lip Gloss Review

Hello people of Earth!

I recently went to the mall and purchased...

The Simpsons lip gloss from Mac!!!

I actually heard about this collection from grav3yardgirl. She's purchased some of the other products so if you'd like to see them click here.

I've really been enjoying this lip gloss called "grand pumpkin," who is issued in: Treehouse of Horror XIX,because the colour really matches my skin tone. It also smells really good, as all Mac lip glosses do! ^-^
The lip gloss was a little on the expensive side, but c'mon, who wouldn't want LIMITED EDITION lip gloss based on The Simpsons?!





Thats what it looks like on my skin.

Overall this lip gloss gets a...
4/5!

Thanks for reading guyyyyyyyz!


HAHA!
Geeky Tofu


No comments:

Post a Comment