Saturday 18 July 2015

Oh Gosh Yay Alpacas Music Ahhh

I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Today is going to be like a dream come true.

As you guys should know music and alpacas have a very very very very very very very very special place in my heart. They're two of the best things on earth, really. 

When I found out what I'm going to tell you I actually screamed with joy.

TODAY I'M ATTENDING A MUSIC FESTIVAL IN AN ALPACA FARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes it's true! The Bottega Music Festival in Kelowna, BC is hosted at the Bottega Resort which is located on a thirteen acre alpaca farm. I thought that was so cool. I've never heard of anything like it.

I'm most excited to see Michael Bernard Fitzgerald. He's really good and I saw him last year at a different folk fest.

Well, I'm gonna go now because I have another blog post to work on....BUT IT WILL BE OUT SOON!


Save the drama for the llamas and be an alpaca,
Geeky Tofu.

2 comments:

  1. Is this blog still active? I noticed that you had a new blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, this blog is kinda dead... i may be starting a new one soon but if you wanna see any updates about me heres my twitter: https://twitter.com/thedylanella

      Delete