Thursday 9 July 2015

Sorry for being away!

Hey guys.
First off,
SORRY!
I know I haven't been posting lately and it's really for a whole lot of reasons.

A) I had exams
Yes, like EVERYONE ELSE I had exams at the end of June and they stressed me out so bad. Practically all I did was study, eat, and sleep. All day. FOR A MONTH! So with that I had no time to blog.

B) I have no time
I have had no time to take five hours to write a blog post! I've had busy weeks for the past three months and it's been hard to fit in time to post.

C) I didn't know what to write
Yeah, um... I was lost. I had basically written all the stuff I wanted to share with the world. I had bloggers block. Everything I tried to write sounded dumb.

Thanks for understanding and I will try to blog more often.

Remember to take your chill pills,
Tofu.

2 comments:

  1. Geeky, a few months ago you said that you would look for my letter in Muse, but unless you closely examine my writing style, I don't think you could connect the two.
    Anyway, happy belated/early birthday (I will assume you have a birthday).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEEEEEEEEY!!!!! I looked for your letter a whole bunch but I couldn't tell which one was yours... I probably read it because I read every single one a whole bunch but none were signed as swimgirl so I was lost. AND THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISH!!!!!!!!! You were only two months off. :) And FYI the post you are waiting for is taking a while and again I am sorry but I am working on it lots so just hang on there and maybe I'll put a little one in...actually I'll do that now...BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

      Delete