Sunday 1 September 2013

A Dream Come True...

Hello.
So sorry that I didn't blog on Thursday and Friday...I was REALLY busy.
My dreams are coming true. And I am acting very calm. NO I'M NOT,  I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! WHEEEE! Would you like to know why I'm exited? Oh you do! Well...at my local comic convention I looked at the guests that were coming...two on then were the voice of Pinkie Pie and Rarity! But no...not the most exciting. Also, John Heder is coming! If you're not sure who that is, that's Napoleon Dynamite. But the MOST exciting one is...wait for it....DOCTOR EMMETT BROWN!!!!! His real name is Christopher Lloyd. If you are unfamiliar with the name Doctor Emmett Brown, he is one of the main characters from my favourite movie, Back to the Future. Oh! Did I mention that he's bringing the DeLorean along with him?


Also, I am changing my blog post days to Thursday and Saturday.

GEEK ON!

Tofu.

No comments:

Post a Comment