Saturday 7 September 2013

Music...M-U-S-I-C...

Hey. Sorry I didn't blog on Thursday.
Anyways, I have just noticed how strange my music collection is. It's like if you found my iPod on the street, you would think it belonged to a whole family.
Seriously! I've got...(You don't have to read all of these)

  • Avicii
  • Baauer
  • The Beatles
  • The Black Keys
  • Blind Guardian
  • Bob Marley
  • Bruce Springsteen
  • The Cascades
  • Daft Punk
  • David Bowie
  • Demons and Wizards
  • The Ergs!
  • Foo Fighters
  • Foster the People
  • Frank Sinatra
  • Green Day
  • Iced Earth
  • Jake Bugg
  • Janis Joplin
  • Justin Timberlake
  • Living Color
  • The Lumineers
  • Little Richard
  • Marvin Gaye
  • Michael Jackson
  • Motörhead
  • Neil Young
  • Nirvana
  • The Replacements
  • Rick Astley
  • Rush
  • Ryan Adams
  • Skrillex
  • Smashing Pumpkins
  • Stratovarius
  • Stray Cats
  • Ween 
  • The White Stripes
And TRUST ME I know a lot more artists than that. But I would like to know what's on your iPod! So lemme know in the comment box!
Thx
Tofu. ✌☠☺♡✂

No comments:

Post a Comment